The Peninsula Bangkok’s unique architecture has an extremely wonderful benefit to every single one of its guests – the building, shaped like a W, allows every single room to have a view of the river.Read more
“The Seven Loves of The Peninsula Bangkok” is an experiential programme that invites guests to enjoy special room rates, along with an array of curated experiences designed to highlight the best of Bangkok. With unparalleled services and heart-warming hospitality, The Peninsula Bangkok is the ideal destination for restorative comfort and a lifetime of precious memories.
The package includes:
• The room rate starting from THB 7,777++ per room per night
• A 50% discount on the second room or second night
• Daily international breakfast at the River Café & Terrace
• A round-trip transfer from your residence in Bangkok or airport to the hotel
• The Peninsula Time (24-hour flexible check-in and check-out benefits)
• THB 500 resort credit to enjoy at hotel’s restaurants, bars and The Peninsula Spa
• THB 800 gift certificate for your next visit
• A choice of The Seven of Loves of The Peninsula Bangkok experiences (see below)
The “We Meet Again” offer is available for booking from 1 November to 31 March 2021. Terms and conditions apply.
For reservations and more information, please contact the hotel by using the details shown on this page or by clicking the “More Information” button.
Community Meal Donation Programme
The second pillar of the “We Meet Again” campaign is a charitable meal donation programme to assist the most vulnerable during this time of crisis. The Peninsula Bangkok is deeply committed to supporting its local community. In these challenging times, the hotel joins hands with guests to express love and care to the people of Bangkok who are most in need. As of 1 August 2020, for any lunch set menu purchased at The River Café and Terrace or The Lobby, The Peninsula Bangkok will make a one-for-one meal donation to the communities in need through a partnership with Klongsarn community.
The Seven Loves of The Peninsula Bangkok Experiences
The Love of Food — An Exclusive Cooking Class
Through a series of “Love of Food” experiences, The Peninsula Bangkok will guide our guests to rediscover the delicious flavours and cooking techniques of their home city with the help of the hotel’s esteemed culinary team. The “Love of Food” offer includes:
• An exclusive Thai herb appreciation class
• The opportunity to learn how to source and screen the best local ingredients from chefs
• A one-on-one Thai cooking class to learn one of the three signature dishes on the menu of Thiptara: Pomelo salad, Phad Thai or Papaya salad
The Love of Exploration – A Dazzling Sundown Cocktail Cruise
Timed perfectly for the magical sunset, the Peninsula boat will take guests on a one-hour long sail down the River of Kings to the ancient Temple of Dawn. Guests will be presented with refreshing drinks and light canapés during the voyage.
The Love of Wellness — A Sanctuary to Rejuvenate
One 60-minute session of Thai massage per person per stay to ease muscle pain and aid with stress relief. The blissful treatment can take place at The Peninsula Spa or a poolside sala.
The Love of Art — A Fascinating Discovery at the Museum of Digital Art
An escorted visit to the Museum of Digital Art at River City Bangkok where a line of new multimedia exhibitions will be showcased by exciting local and international artists. The striking art will impress art lovers of all ages.
The Love of Transport — An Appreciation of Bangkok’s Iconic Travel Experience
An adventure to uncover the rustic charm of Old Bangkok, such as the Grand Palace, with the ease, fun and convenience of the Peninsula tuk-tuk service. The scenic journey will include:
• A sightseeing tour to old Bangkok on the hotel’s tuk-tuk service.
• A drop-off at the Grand Palace.
• Complimentary refreshments on the tuk-tuk ride.
The Love of Entertainment — Classic Films in Elegant Surrounds
A premium movie screening of the guest’s choice at the hotel’s exclusive Paribatra Room (Aviation Lounge).
• Screenings in some of the hotel’s most unique spaces.
• Complimentary house wine, beer, soft drinks and snacks.
The Love of Community — Extending a Helping Hand
A programme designed to support the local Wat Thong Plaeng School and the wider community in Khlong Sarn district. As Khlong Sarn has a long history of being an artistic destination on the Thonburi side of Bangkok, it is now an old town and conservation area. It is also a neighbourhood of schools, hospitals and ancient temples. However, given that the district is only a secondary tourist attraction, the community is in need for support with the lack of resources during the pandemic time. To help those in need, we invite our guests to prepare 20 lunch boxes for the students at Wat Thong Plaeng School.
The Peninsula Bangkok will also make a one-for-one meal donation for every set lunch menu at The River Café & Terrace and The Lobby the guest enjoys.