Come by boat, train, taxi or on foot to the ‘soft’ opening of the newest kid ‘in the ‘hood’. While our friends from The Jam Factory are hurriedly painting walls and installing counters, you can expect food, friends and lots of love.
The ‘house’ – WAREHOUSE 30, the new creative community complex on Charoen Krung 30, in the Creative District Chareon Krung – is open to all on Saturday, July 22, 2017. Gates will be open to public for the first time from 10am till 8pm
Special activities start from 2pm till 8pm:
- Mini Market and Food Tasting
- Yoga Demo
- Latin Fitness Demo
- Floral Arrangement Workshop by “Wall Flower”
- Aroma and Massage Workshop by “ERB”
- Mindful Cooking Workshop by “StellaWellness”
- Farm to Table Workshop Demo by “Christine Wong @yommme”
- Power of Raw Juice Mini Workshop by “Raw & Real”
- Self-care and Energy Healing Demo by “Universoul Healing”
- Flamenco & Rhythmic workshop for family and children by the “HOME BKK”
- Jazzy Unplugged Live by Pearl Rapeeporn
- “How to make a Book with Steidl”, a documentary feature + a round-table discussion, at Doc Club@Warehouse 30 Screening Room, hosted by Documentary Club and Candide Books
And many more….