Mango Art Festival aims to parade the beautiful variety of creativity that’s expressed through art in the heart of our beloved Big Mango. From Contemporary Art, urban art, photography, to product design, we recognise and give voice to all forms of creativity.
There are a total of 5 zones:
• Bowen Hall, a zone that contains art from both local and international galleries.
• Wharf Hall, a design zone that brings together a variety of cool designs.
• Chinese Mansion, a zone showing works by independent artists
• Art / Craft & Handmade Accessories, a zone for displaying various handmade products
• Performance Art, a live performance in the area of Lhong 1919
There are also Special Exhibitions:
• Private Collection by Thai Collectors Exhibition
• Special Exhibition Art for the Enviroment by Ek Thongprasert & Wishulada Panthanuvong
Come to Lhong1919 3-6 April 2021 from 11:00 – 22:00. For free general admission tickets, please click on the button on this page.