The Peninsula Bangkok’s unique architecture has an extremely wonderful benefit to every single one of its guests – the building, shaped like a W, allows every single room to have a view of the river.Read more
Experience this magical evening with a beauty pageant to crown Miss Noppamas, the symbolic lady of the festival, taking place after dinner. As the festival ends, you are invited make a wish to the Goddess of Water and float your Krathong on the River of Kings surrounded by a dazzling firework.
• One-night accommodation in Deluxe Room
• Daily international breakfast at River Cafe & Terrace for two persons
• Loy Krathong Dinner at River Cafe and Terrace for two persons
• Complimentary upgrade to grand level room type
• Complimentary “Wellness Activities” throughout your stay, which combine holistic wellness and cultural experiences
Out of an abundance of caution and to be in line with the government of Thailand’s policy to admit fully vaccinated foreign travellers from the month of November, we ask that you kindly provide proof of having received a vaccination shot with corresponding ID before entry is allowed at the hotel.
For more information, please click on the button.