Designed to augment your stay and comfort in Bangkok inside and outside of your room, Capella Bangkok strikes a new balance between intimacy and luxury.Read more
Capella Bangkok’s Loy Krathong celebrations will be staged in a choice of serene settings, overlooking the waters of Bangkok’s “River of Kings”. Surrounded by lush tropical foliage and kissed by the soft lunar glow, diners will be transported on a journey deep into the cultural and culinary heritage of Thailand.
Choose from a Thai Family Sharing Dinner at Phra Nakhon, a Nine-course ‘Carte Blanche’ menu with local ingredients at Côte by Mauro Colagreco or themed desserts at Tea Lounge. You’ll also be treat to a complimentary handcrafted, biodegradable Krathong and fireworks display and entertainment.
Phra Nakhon (18.00 – 22.00 hrs)
• Family-sharing menu, live cooking stations and seafood platters
• Adult: THB 6,000.- net/person
• Child: THB 2,000.- net/person (12yrs and under)
Côte by Mauro Colagreco (18.00 – 22.00hrs)
• Nine-course Carte Blanche with Thai local ingredients
• Price: THB 9,000.- net/person
(Wine pairing option is available)
Tea Lounge (12.00 – 18.00 hrs)
• Special Loy Krathong themed high tea
• Price: THB 3,531.- net/set (for 2)
Call the phone number on this page for reservations or click the button for More Information.