The old Sermsuk Warehouse sits along the Chao Phraya River (Pepsi Pier), a space spanning over 10 rai.Read more
UPDATE: As of 3 March, the event has been postponed. Please watch this page for updated or go to their Facebook page for the latest information, linked in the contact details.
For the first time ever, a collaboration between Jameson Irish Whiskey x HAVE YOU HEARD? x Made By Legacy : New Old Community – aiming to bring a new ‘live music x pop-up store x street food’ experience to the city. Be ready to experience amazing live music, shopping, delicious food, and many other exciting activities. The event will be held at Sermsuk Warehouse – with 10+ act, 3 music stages, 20 pop-up stores, and 12 street food vendors, all thoughtfully selected to delight everyone from noon till midnight.
• Main Stage – located right next to the Chaopraya river, displaying a picturesque scenery along with shows from a line-up created by HAVE YOU HEARD?
• Showcase Stage – a chance for the audience to get to know new bands while shopping and enjoying delicious food in the pop-up store x street food zone – curated by Made by Legacy. Lastly
• JAM Club stage – filled with talented DJs – a chance for you to break a sweat and dance the night away!
Phase 1 Line-up includes:
• Whitney, an indie-pop/folk band from Chicago – USA. With their hit singles ‘No Woman’ and ‘Golden Days’ which easily became many people’s favourite track on their playlist. The band has recently released the single ‘Used to be Lonely’, a track with beautiful guitar line and a simple yet pleasant arrangement to go along with their soothing vocal.
• Rejjie Snow, a new generation rapper/producer from Dublin, Ireland. His groovy sounds were influenced by the oldies – creating his neo soul style with an ear-catching beats and his fresh rap. He has collaborated with many top artists such as King Krule, Kaytranada, and Loyle Carner.
• Khana Bierbood / คณะเบียร์บูด, Bangsaen’s own surf rock band that has made their names in European stages twice. They’ve recently performed many festivals, attracting numerous local and International fans with their straight forward lyrics and a great blend between folk and rock and roll.
• The Vuniyerse, Chiangmai’s dreampop/hypnogogic pop band. Their stylish musical arrangements has separated them from other artists in this generation. Though influenced by older indie-pop bands, they differentiate themselves with their jangly guitar, off-tune keyboard, and a unique vocal harmonization.
• Srirajah Sound System, from Thailand’s pioneer of reggae – Srirajah Rockers. Taking you down to the roots culture of rasta. With the sound system that will project every dimension of music, introducing you to a new listening experience that’s beyond our ears.
*This event is 20++