Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers is situated on the enchanting Chao Phraya River, all of our 726 guest rooms showcase unobstructed river views.Read more
Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers invites you to celebrate the bright shine of full moon Loy Krathong festival night in traditional Lanna (northern of Thailand) style by the river of Kings on Monday November 11, 2019 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
To add the excitement to this celebration, the evening’s festivities begin with a variety of Thai performances including Thai classical dance, human puppet show, Nang Noppamas beauty contest, Krathong floating and conclude the night with stunning fireworks over Chao Phraya river. Guests can cherish a special Loy Krathong dinner at the following locations:
• Giorgio’s Gala Dinner Buffet offers the perfect spot to see spectacular fireworks, sparkles of Kratongs and entertainment whilst enjoying a delicious international gala dinner buffet including fresh oysters, New Zealand mussels, tiger prawns, and crabs and much more at THB 3,700++ per person.
• Thara Thong presents a delightful Royal Thai Set Dinner at THB 3,000++ per person for guests to savor in the beautiful riverside Thai pavilions comes with variety of entertainments by the charming traditional Thai dancers.
• Riverside Terrace celebrates with an easy breezy open air BBQ Dinner Buffet at THB 2,500++ for a perfect spot to watch the Chao Phraya River sparkle with thousands of glittering Krathongs and fireworks.
All prices include one Krathong per person for floating at Chao Phaya River on our private pier.
• Free of charge for children up to 4 years old and half price for children 5-12 years old
• “Early Bird” bookings via online store before October 28, 2019 get 17% off
• Club Marriott members enjoy 10% discount benefits.
For reservations and more information click the “Book/Find Out More” Button.
Prices are subject to 10% service charge and applicable government tax.