Designed to augment your stay and comfort in Bangkok inside and outside of your room, Capella Bangkok strikes a new balance between intimacy and luxury.Read more
• Valid: Now – January 31, 2021
• Book by January 31, 2021 and plan your next experience along the Chao Phraya river until May 31, 2021
• Black-out dates: December 30 – 31, 2020
To mark the unveiling, Capella Bangkok is offering a Staycation experience of THB 17,500++ per night.
• Daily resort credits ranging from THB 8,800 to THB 132,000 nett per night (based on room type booked – Riverfront, Riverfront Premier, Verandah, Suites, or Villas) to be used on accommodation, dining or spa treatments
• Breakfast for two at Phra Nakhon restaurant or in-room dining
• Bottle of Capella Bangkok Signature Diamant Champagne
• Capella Culturist (personal assistant)
• Access to the Living Room with daily cultural activities and sunset “Chin Chin” hours
• Daily sunrise yoga by the riverside
• Flexible check-in and check-out (up to 36 hours)
• Complimentary pressing up to five pieces per stay
• Complimentary wireless internet
• Daily complimentary non–alcoholic mini bar
Additional complimentary benefits for Villa and Presidential Villa guests include:
• Round-trip limousine transfer from your residence (within Bangkok)
• 30-minute wellness massage upon arrival
• Dedicated Capella Culturist
• Daily Apero service
Reserve your stay by clicking the button.
*All resort credits exclude retail and are non-accumulative. This package is available for Thai residents including expatriates residing in Thailand. Guests must be able to present identifications (ID card, passport, or work permit) upon checking in. Black-out dates: December 24th, 2020 – January 2nd, 2021. Cancellations shall be made 48 hours prior to arrival before 3 pm (GMT+7) for guestrooms and 7 days for suites and villas, otherwise a one-night room charge++ will apply. No-shows will be subjected to a fee equal to the total cost of the full reserved stay.
Guests can use daily resort credits at all restaurants, including the much-awaited Côte by Mauro Colagreco, whose three Michelin-starred restaurant in France, Mirazur, claimed first place in “The World’s 50 Best Restaurant Awards” in 2019. Côte will please bon vivants with its contemporary reinterpretation of traditional recipes and culinary heritage of the French and Italian riviera. Testifying to the unique, time-honoured Thai recipes of the district is the alfresco dining Phra Nakhon restaurant, while Stella will serve bespoke patisserie and libations staged in a vivid, ethereal boudoir.
For more information and reservations, please visit the Capella website.