ART GROUND returns to the Creative District with much more to offer this year.
This year’s ARTGROUND in the Creative District is keeping its unique two-storey framework structure and stretched white canvas in the main zone. Beside artworks on exhibit and art pieces on offer for purchase, there are many more activities for art admirers to take part, i.e., a workshop on traditional photographic process for conservation and alternative artistic photographic works. Attentions and high anticipations are well received from many art-loving celebrities.
14 acclaimed artists who are agreed to show off their skills in the event are: Lolay – Thaweesak Srithongdee, Pomme Chan – Thatchamapan Janjamrassaeng, Pod – Thanachai Ujjin, Jeep – Phasinee Kongdechakul, Jirayu Kooamorpattana, Tum – Wisut Ponnimit, Pom Jitpratak, Tod – Aruk Ornvilai, Tunlaya Tunwattanajit, Nuttapong Daovichitr, Nakrob Moonmanas, Jaruwat Nomrabporn, Chanaradee Chatkul Na Ayutthaya and Tae – Tawaschai Pattanaporn.
Different forms of art will be displayed, and the space will be divided into 7 zones as follows:
- ART NOW – a get-together of 14 nationwide famous artists, each will bring art pieces for you to purchase in the event. Exclusive creations especially crafted for the event will also be available.
- ART FOUND – Meet 30 young talented rising artists with one-of-a-kind ideas. They will be presenting fun, limitless creations.
- ART HOW – A workshop on traditional photographic process for conservation and alternative artistic photographic works conducted by a skillful artist from the UK. Participants will have a chance to learn, enhance their understanding and experience the process first-hand along with the artist. The Jam Factory will be transformed into a darkroom for the daily workshop. Limited to 12 participants per day, each participant can brought their processed photos back home as souvenirs.
- ART SOUND – Chic space for indy artists that will lift up the mood with their music. Line up includes: Solitude Is Bliss, Inspirative, The Black Code, Bomb at Track, Khanitha and more.
- ART WOW – The new activity space, which will be open to all art creators to take everyone along with them into an imaginary world. Artworks in this zone will be translated into different forms of animated characters by Thai, Japanese and European artists.
- FOOD TOWN – Restaurants and food trucks from The Knack Market will serve foods and drinks for everyone to enjoy.
- BOOK TOWN – A marketplace for all categories of art books, with a discount, so that visitors can shop till drop.
Be a part of the co-creative community through art with this community art event that will bring you inspirations to enter the world of buoyant and creativity. Indulge yourself with the music from indy bands together on March 3-5. From 4 to 10 pm at The Jam Factory, Klongsan.
For more information, please contact:
ART GROUND PR Consultants:
Aimpawee Wongkanyalert (Kay) Tel: 08-4649-4649 email: [email protected]
Jantima Kuntisinchai (Medfon) Tel: 08-6665-5528 email: [email protected]