The Peninsula Bangkok’s unique architecture has an extremely wonderful benefit to every single one of its guests – the building, shaped like a W, allows every single room to have a view of the river.Read more
The Peninsula Bangkok has partnered with the producers of three of France’s finest products, namely, premium oysters from David Hervé farm, top-notch caviar from Kaviari and the legendary Louis Roederer champagne. The culinary team has crafted gastronomic delights from these three finest products, enabling them to present the best of France to the guests’ tables.
Four types of oysters are recommended:
• Oyster Rounce for Rockefeller (THB 780++ for six pieces).
• Oyster Champagne Sabayon (THB 980++ for six pieces).
• Crème fraiche and oscietra prestige caviar (THB 1,280++ for six pieces).
• Oyster Boudeuse with white asparagus veloute and parmesan shavings (THB 680++ for six pieces).
• Classic Oysters Fine de Claire is served as a plate of three flavours: classic mignonette, mango mignonette and spicy Thai seafood chilli sauce (THB 480++ for six pieces).
A selection of caviar from Paris’ Kaviari:
• Oscietra Prestige caviar, Sevruga caviar and white Sturgeon, all served on ice with homemade blinis and condiments.
• Prices for a set of 30-gram caviar served with condiments start from THB 4,550++.
Chinese Cuisine Executive Chef Ball Yau used Cantonese cooking technique and selected Oyster Speciale, creating a wok-fried oyster dish with salted egg Chinese style (THB 780++ for six pieces).
At The Peninsula Bangkok, we offer you not only caviar but also complementing Champagne, ensuring that every meal is elegantly tasteful. Established in 1833, Louis Roederer is the brand the hotel associated with, presenting a choice of:
• Louis Roederer Brut Premier
• Louis Roederer Rose Vintage 2011
• Louis Roederer Blanc de Blancs 2010
• Louis Roederer Cristal Brut 2009
For reservations, please contact The Peninsula Bangkok with the contact details shown.